Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Phill Ashworth <ph...@inversebit.com> on 2013/08/29 17:12:08 UTC

WebSockets / Atmosphere with Glassfish 4.0?

Has anyone managed to use Wicket + native WebSockets or Atmosphere on
Glassfish 4.0?
Neither of the current modules work out of the box on Glassfish 4.0,
just wondering if anyone has had any success with this combination or
can give me any time saving pointers.
-Phill

Re: WebSockets / Atmosphere with Glassfish 4.0?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 9:38 AM, Phill Ashworth <ph...@inversebit.com>wrote:

> Thanks Martin, that saves me some pain.
> I'd be all for a bit of extra Wicket configuration rather than hope the GF
> team acts on your request.

OK. I'll do it soon.

Posted by Phill Ashworth <ph...@inversebit.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.