Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2005/07/11 20:16:06 UTC

revised website in source control

Hi,

I've checked the revised website into the source control so it's easier to review and make incremental changes.  I made the pages to the home page suggested by Jason and tinkered with the CSS a bit more.

I'm still looking for a volunteer to copyedit the "Overview"  "Getting Started" and "Web Application" page.  If someone from the Tools project could take a look at that last page, I'd feel better about it.

I tested this on Windows with IE and Firefox.  Any Safari users out there want to take a look?  Again, this is at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/temp

Best, WILL

_______________________________________
Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
phone (415) 440-7500 x89
mobile (415) 235-4293
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com

Re: revised website in source control

Posted by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com>.
Wow - great comments on the copy.  I've incorporated almost all of them and
updated the site.

Thanks!

WILL

Posted by Jason R Briggs <ja...@gmail.com>.