Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by xuxc1120 <xu...@vip.qq.com> on 2014/10/29 05:49:16 UTC

回复:use phoenix table as a message queue

Nowadays,i have read an article about MQ sysytem based on Hbase,
here are the titile:HBaseMQ: A Distributed Message Queuing System on Clouds with HBase,
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6566731&queryText%3DHBaseMQ%3A+A+Distributed+Message+Queuing+System+on+Clouds+with+HBase‍

xuxc
2014

Posted by xuxc1120 <xu...@vip.qq.com>.
Sorry ,I don't know about that.
But the idea in the article may help you .
Good luck.

I know alibaba in China uses hbase as message queue backend. But just
as this article, I can't find any open source projects about it.

Re: use phoenix table as a message queue

Posted by Li Li <fa...@gmail.com>.