Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Harris <sh...@myra.com> on 2003/04/09 17:25:36 UTC

tomcat connectors

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a handle on the development/future of the jk/jk2 or warp
connectors.  I've currently got both jk and warp in use on different
systems and would like to standardise on one.  I'd value your opinions.

Kind Regards - Steve Harris

Re: tomcat connectors

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
My opinion (which could be entirely wrong)

warp - Stay away. Very very far away.
jk - Most stable and most production worthy.
jk2 - Refactored jk. Will be "better" than jk. I haven't used it in any
meaningful manner yet I so attest if it is production worthy.

In a nutshell - try to go with jk2 and see if its production worthy for
*your* site. It seems the most attention is being made for jk2.

-Tim

Re: tomcat connectors

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Steve Harris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get a handle on the development/future of the jk/jk2 or warp
> connectors.  I've currently got both jk and warp in use on different
> systems and would like to standardise on one.  I'd value your opinions.

Use jk2.
Warp is deprecated.