Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/11/28 07:28:51 UTC

Updated website with (minimal) information about the new release

A few seconds ago, in rev. 1771686, I have updated the website Download
page with the links/info about the new release: please review them and test
the links.
However it would be nice to expand some of the details in the website:
* add one more descriptive sentence to the new release paragraph in the
Download page; remembering Adrian there would be nice
* add a new news entry in the News section in the website lading page

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jacopo

Re: Updated website with (minimal) information about the new release

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
For demos, I will ASAP use R16.11 as stable and R13.07 as old

Jacques

Le 28/11/2016 � 08:28, Jacopo Cappellato a �crit :

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Taher,

yes at this point it makes sense to remove them; I will take care of this
in my next commit.

Jacopo

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 8:47 AM, Taher Alkhateeb <slidingfilaments@gmail.com

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.