Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vrahul <vr...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/14 08:34:12 UTC

Camel CXFrs server mapper.setSerializationInclusion(Inclusion.NON_NULL) in spring file

Hi following is my cxfrs server configuration

<cxf:rsServer id="itemService"
        address="{{esb.item.rest.address}}"
        serviceClass="com.test.esb.service.flm.ItemServiceImpl"
        loggingFeatureEnabled="false">
        <cxf:providers>
            <bean class="org.codehaus.jackson.jaxrs.JacksonJsonProvider"/>
        </cxf:providers>
    </cxf:rsServer>

I need to configure Inclusion.NON_NULL here so that it can exclude the null
fields from the generated gson string. Any idea how i can achieve this.