Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Andy <ap...@der-die-das.org> on 2007/02/28 00:41:30 UTC

PatternValidator example

Hello,

I try to use the PatternValidator but cannot find an example. (I read
two archived threads on this list, but these only covered how to define
ta PatternValidator in a page spec)

I am looking for something like this:

<input displayName="ognl:'XZY'"
                  jwcid="inputXYZ@TextField"
                  value="ognl:someObject.XYZ"
                  validators="validators:required"/>

Except that I want to use the PatternValidator...

Can anybody pleasy copy and paste?

Andy

Re: PatternValidator example

Posted by Andy <ap...@der-die-das.org>.

Sorry. Wrong list. Feel guilty and won't do it again...
Andy