Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Jackson, Douglas" <do...@siemens.com> on 2009/02/12 20:35:35 UTC

service question

Hi!
I had an issue where I have a service that I am invoking which takes an input and does not return a response.  Since this is an in-only MEP, the service is done asynchronously.   It is a logging type of service.  Unfortunately, Ode calls several of these and they get processed out of order.  Is there a way to cause the invocation to block the process?
I would rather not return a result from the service, but I guess with WSDL 1.1 that would force it to be synchronous.
-Doug.