Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Vladimir Protsenko <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/07 17:16:40 UTC

Custom job logs name.

How to specify custom logs name for topologies in Storm?

By default it is worker-<port>.log. It produces the problem that I can't
get separate logs for different topologies and can not analyze them. When I
used Storm shiped with Hortonworks the name was appended with job
submission name, but it is not so with 0.9.4 storm from official site.

Re: Custom job logs name.

Posted by Vladimir Protsenko <pr...@gmail.com>.
That worked. Thanks Jeff!

Re: Custom job logs name.