Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by djb <dj...@onet.pl> on 2010/01/14 10:29:22 UTC

Can't load Axis2c in IIS on Windows 2003 32 & 64 bit.

Hello,

I run Axis2c in IIS on Windows XP,
but I have problem with Windows 2003.

I have read the installation guide
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/installationguide.html

I can run the samples using Axis2c Simple Server and Apache,
but in IIS when I add mod_axis2c_IIS.dll as willdcard
and put the adress in browser http://localhost:81
I get "page not found" when I remove the .dll
I can see the axis2c files.

I use the binary version of Axis2c.

I have no errors in event viewer,
I have no logs in C:\axis2c\logs
the only logs I have there are connected with using
Simple Server and Apache.
And aslo I don't see anything in system32\LogFiles

What I can do more?

Best regards,
djb.

Re: Can't load Axis2c in IIS on Windows 2003 32 & 64 bit.

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
You might want to compile Axis2/C from source on the 64 bit platform and
try.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe