Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "lei.java@gmail.com" <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/29 12:40:23 UTC

S2: Implement header issue

Hi,

The header in my app shows different resources based on the language
parameter. It needs to be insert to each page. There are two appoaches in my
mind.

   1. Use s:include tag. In this case, lots of data need passing to it using
   <s:param.../> tag, e.g., images, text, ....
   2. Use s:action tag. In this case, all data can be stored in a Java class
   and loaded into the header via the action class.

I'd like to know if there is a better way to implement it and which one of
the above two is more reasonable.

Thanks.