Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2018/01/30 00:22:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Abraham Fine

The Apache ZooKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Abe and he
has accepted. Abe has made some great contributions and we are looking
forward to even more :)

Congratulations and welcome aboard Abe!

Patrick

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Abraham Fine

Posted by Edward Ribeiro <ed...@gmail.com>.
Awesome news!!!

I've been absent from ZK community for some time now (hopefully back soon),
but even from afar I see Abe's has been pretty active and a driving force
on the community.

Congratulations, Abe! :)

Edward

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com>.