Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/07/17 14:01:30 UTC

Fineract CN / Stellar bridge

Hey all,

I've been working since yesterday on a Fineract CN / Stellar bridge.
Basically I'm just copying the existing Fineract 1.x bridge that I did
for the Mifos Initiative, and adjusting it to the paradigms and
interfaces of Fineract CN.

I'd like to develop it under the auspices of our project.  Are there
any objections?

Best Regards,
Myrle

Re: Fineract CN / Stellar bridge

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
This is great news Victor. Looking forward to those code contributions.
Myrle, in the meantime until you are able to put your head around this,
what is best way for Victor to share his code? Can he set up a separate
branch or should he just make a pull request for review?

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Fineract CN / Stellar bridge

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Hey Victor,

That's very exciting.  I'm very interested in helping you on that.
But because of preparations for ApacheCon, I don't have time for this
right at this moment.  I will come back to you in October...

Best Regards,
Myrle

Posted by Victor Manuel Romero Rodriguez <vi...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Myrle,