Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Suplizio <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/09 19:42:56 UTC

Please help: inline page links

If anyone has a successful solution to get the inline anchor links working,
I would really appreciate your assistance. I've tried everything I could
think of and still have been unsuccessful.  Joe's help got me moving in a
good direction but I'm still uncertain as to what I should write in my new
baseTagWriter (if anything), what your url looks like once the link is
clicked, etc...

Thanks again!
Jason