Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by liubao <li...@apache.org> on 2024/04/19 01:16:48 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Java-Chassis version 3.1.0

Hi All,

We are glad to announce that ServiceComb community has approved the Apache ServiceComb Java-Chassis 3.10 release with the following results:

             +1 binding: 4( Bao Liu, Asif, Zhangjian He)
             +1 non binding: 1 (YouLing Chen)

Thanks all for your participation in this vote.

On the behalf of ServiceComb Team

Liu Bao

Re:Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ServiceComb Java-Chassis version 3.1.0

Posted by liubao <li...@apache.org>.

Thanks for reminding. It is 3 bindings.  I used last Vote Result Template and forgot to change the number.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <cd...@apache.org>.
Hi all,