Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/21 08:40:39 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Felix Logback version 1.0.6

Time to call the retroactive vote for the release of Felix Logback
version 1.0.6.

* +1 votes from Raymond Auge, Karl Pauls, Thomas Watson, Carsten
Ziegeler, Georg Henzler, Pierre De Rom, David Bosschaert, and
Jean-Baptiste Onofre.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful.

--