Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by nick the mytilian <at...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2004/01/15 01:36:31 UTC

Postgres and jetspeed...

Hi all.

I am working with jetspeed 1.4 and to make it run with postgres 7.3.3.

my problem is, that i cannot add  a new user:
turbine_user.currval: turbine_user is not a sequence.

I see from a lot of messaages in the mailing-list, that a lot of users
that had the same problem, used the security-schema.xml file from
jetspeed-1.4b1. My question is: if i populate my postgres database with
the .sql files, what do i need this .xml filesw?

All my changes are the following:
1. configured properly the webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties and
/build/torque/build.properties, /build/torque/dbpsml.properties
2 made changes in the dbpsml-schema.sql, security-schema.sql,
turbine-postgres.sql, and imported them -as well as the
populate-postgres.sql scripts in my database.

Does anyone have an idea plz? (I try to make jetspeed run with postgres 3
months now...).

Thanks,
Nikos.