Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2006/01/09 18:53:06 UTC

[scm][naming][standalone] If there are no objects I will move these projects into the new structure

Hi guys,

If there are no objects I will move naming and standalone to their
rightful places in branches, releases and trunks.

Alex

Re: [scm][naming][standalone] If there are no objects I will move these projects into the new structure

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
No objections from me.  Thanks!