Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by John Yoost <Jo...@jeld-wen.com> on 2001/10/18 03:33:27 UTC

RE: IMAP Server Revisited is a vote called for?

So, Is a vote called for?

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Well, I don't know if it's called for, but I'm all in support for making
IMAP work...however that's accomplished.  I never got into the specifics of
how it was implemented to understand how it ought/needs/might be changed.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/