Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Joseph Coleman <jo...@infinitecampus.com> on 2011/02/11 17:12:09 UTC

hbase version

Hello if I am going to run hadoop 0.20.2 what version should I use for Hbase that is compatable?

Re: hbase version

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
What Ryan said.  Before you start, check out the requirements section
in the manual.  It has a section on Hadoop versions:
http://hbase.apache.org/notsoquick.html

St.Ack

Re: hbase version

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.