Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2015/08/12 18:44:05 UTC

Are there any plans for a jclouds 1.8.2?

Hi all

The jclouds JIRA still contains an open Fix Version 1.8.2. Is this
something we feel should still happen at some point? If not, my
suggestion would be to remove that Fix Version from the remaining issues
[1], and delete that version.

Regards

ap

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS/fixforversion/12328876/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

Re: Are there any plans for a jclouds 1.8.2?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.
> There are no plans to release 1.8 again so I'd say go ahead and
> remove that version.

Done. Thanks, Ignasi!

Regards

ap

Re: Are there any plans for a jclouds 1.8.2?

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.