Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by deng s <xu...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/29 02:12:41 UTC

please give us some help !

Hello:
We tried to do a test that we sent 100 messages simultaneously to TomCat
Server in Tomcat 4.1.6 environment, but tomecat sever printed 71 rows datas
that said "No processor available, rejecting this connection ",and then we
tried to verify the SQL server database we found 71 rows datas were
written. Why does it cause this result?
Because we didn't use "data connection pool" while we were coding ?

Please give us  a hand that can help us  handle this problem ?

  sincerely
  2003-12-29