Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nimish Chourey , Tidel Park - Chennai" <Ni...@msdc.hcltech.com> on 2003/08/06 13:19:52 UTC

Dispatch Action with Validator

Hi all,
	I am using DispatchActionClass with DynaValidator form .
I have two mehods in the DispatchActionClass  , one is retrieve and other is
update .

The problem is when I set the Validations for the form , the Validaor
validates the form before calling both the methods ..
In retrieve method  the form is empty , hence the processing doent continue
.
Can set the Validations according to DispachAction methods ..
I want the vaidator to work only if the update method is called ..
Is that possible ??

Nimish