Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/08 10:06:17 UTC

Getting ready for releasing Apache Camel 2.23.1

Hi

I think after the 2.21.4 release is out, we should get our first patch
release out for the 2.23.x branch.

There are 2 tickets assigned for 2.23.1 related to camel-jbpm component.
If Andrea could take a look and get the stuff backported then the
branch would be ready for cutting the release.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Getting ready for releasing Apache Camel 2.23.1

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
No problem, I will need to postpone to tomorrow.

Thanks,
Gregor

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.