Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com> on 2013/05/15 08:47:44 UTC

Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4

Somebody (totally not me) accidentally kicked off a full table compaction
using Accumulo 1.4.3.

There's a large number of them waiting and the queue is decreasing very
slowly - what are my options for improving the situation. Ideally, I would
be able to just cancel everything and then come back with a more precise
approach.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Cancelling queued compactions in Accumulo 1.4

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you need to offline/online the table, too.

-Eric

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.
Some progress on this issue -

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
Ugh, you got me! It was late and the cell service on the BART was spotty.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.