Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by ychawla <pr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/08 17:47:25 UTC

Re: Servicemix 4.5 CXF SAAJ error

Hi Freeman,
This tactic worked.  However, I see that ServiceMix 4.5.1 is available as a
snapshot release.  This release worked out of the box with the newer
versions of Camel and CXF.  Thanks to the SMX team for addressing this!

-Yogesh

Re: Servicemix 4.5 CXF SAAJ error

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

We hope to start the Apache ServiceMix 4.5.1 release vote near the end of
the next week, so you should have a release with these fixes available the
week after that is everything goes well.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Jens,

You can find information about the mailing lists (incl. the address to
unsubscribe) on
http://servicemix.apache.org/community/mailing-lists.html

Basically, you have to add -unsubscribe to the mailing list address,
so to unsubscribe from users@servicemix.apache.org, just send a mail
to users-unsubscibe@servicemix.apache.org

Regards,

Gert