Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ahmad Rabab’ah <aR...@bi-bst.com> on 2017/02/07 13:04:48 UTC

Dynamic field

Hello Dear,

I can adding dynamic field to my entityDef.xml from browser ?
I want to add column in my entity dynamic not manual , I can do that ?

Best Regards,

Ahmad Rbab’ah
Java Developer

P.O.Box 3516 Amman, 11821
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

Tel.                     +962 (6) 556 2620
Mob (Jordan).   +962 79 5077915

/biict
@biict

Re: Dynamic field

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I guess Nicolas refers to the Extensibility Pattern
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/General+Entity+Overview#GeneralEntityOverview-ExtensibilityPattern

Examples in the existing data model are a good way to understand this pattern...

HTH

Jacques

Le 08/02/2017  17:37, Nicolas Malin a crit :

Re: Dynamic field

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.

Re: Dynamic field

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hi,

Re: Dynamic field

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
My recommedation is to use the DynamicViewEntity, link below

https://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/site/javadocs/org/ofbiz/entity/model/DynamicViewEntity.html

Re: Dynamic field

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please Ahmad,