Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Roger Leigh <rl...@codelibre.net> on 2019/05/10 23:59:17 UTC

JIRA usage/permissions

Should I have permission to create a 1.12 milestone and assign issues to
it?  I don't see any means to do this in the JIRA interface, to edit
existing tickets to mark issues resolved in a future release?  Should I
be able to edit the status of existing tickets?

Thanks,
Roger

Re: JIRA usage/permissions

Posted by Bill Blough <bi...@apache.org>.
I'm guessing the JIRA permissions need to be updated to reflect the recent
PMC changes.  I believe Gary should have the ability to do this.

On Sat, May 11, 2019 at 12:59:17AM +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:
> Should I have permission to create a 1.12 milestone and assign issues to it?
> I don't see any means to do this in the JIRA interface, to edit existing
> tickets to mark issues resolved in a future release?  Should I be able to
> edit the status of existing tickets?
>

> Thanks,
> Roger

GPG: 5CDD 0C9C F446 BC1B 2509  8791 1762 E022 7034 CF84