Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/12 18:51:07 UTC

YourKit License

Hello all,

Is there a Yourkit license for Apache Camel developers?  If so, how do we
apply or obtain it?

Best Regards,
Scott ES

Scott England-Sullivan
Apache Camel Committer
Principal Consultant / Sr. Architect | Red Hat, Inc.
Web:     fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com> |
redhat.com<http://www.redhat.com>
Blog:     sully6768.blogspot.com
Twitter: sully6768

Re: YourKit License

Posted by Scott England-Sullivan <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Raul!

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com> wrote:

> Hey Scott,
>
> Check their website. "Purchase" section, "Open Source" tab. You just
> contact them on their sales email.
> I sent the email from my Apache address and included a link to the Camel
> Team page.
>
> Regards,
> Raúl.
>
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:51 PM, Scott England-Sullivan <
> sully6768@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Is there a Yourkit license for Apache Camel developers?  If so, how do we
> > apply or obtain it?
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Scott ES
> >
> > --
> > --
> > Scott England-Sullivan
> > Apache Camel Committer
> > Principal Consultant / Sr. Architect | Red Hat, Inc.
> > Web:     fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com> |
> > redhat.com<http://www.redhat.com>
> > Blog:     sully6768.blogspot.com
> > Twitter: sully6768

Scott England-Sullivan
Apache Camel Committer
Principal Consultant / Sr. Architect | Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Re: YourKit License

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
Hey Scott,