Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Remmerie Bart <Ba...@elia.be> on 2004/12/02 11:37:52 UTC

RE: [Axis] unable to access an active service other than AdminSer vice

Dear all,

I found a simple solution, but I don't know if it is the best way to do it:

I added the following to status.xsp:

  <soap:call url="rpcrouter">
    <m:getOperatingSystem xmlns:m="Cocoon-JVM-System"/>
  </soap:call>

  <soap:call url="rpcrouter">
    <m:getVersion xmlns:m="Version"/>
  </soap:call>
  <soap:call url="rpcrouter">
    <m:getFreeMemory xmlns:m="Cocoon-JVM-Memory"/>
  </soap:call>

Bart