Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/06/04 17:35:34 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4

Dear Community,

Please use this thread for all non-voting, discussion, questions related to
this release.

Cast your vote here
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/35cbc2d4c5b769155dc8aec15edd808a25c5cf48a5e12637528e931d@%3Cdev.ignite.apache.org%3E

Since NuGet is a post-release step, I will proceed with it shortly.

Sincerely,

Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Vyacheslav,

> Ivan, according to described issues with versions it looks like some previously built artefacts have been cashed in Maven local repository.
Versions I saw actually are consistent with a way how they had been
built. But they look a little bit surprising. But actually I do not
know our expectations for them..

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Vyacheslav,

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Vyacheslav,

Posted by Vyacheslav Daradur <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards, Vyacheslav D.

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: [DISCUSSION] Release Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc4

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
I've found only this step

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.