Posted to builds@apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2009/11/03 19:47:05 UTC

Fwd: Hudson Guidance needed

Reposting here.

However Jukka responded with
"
Instead of using the "Deploy artifacts to Maven repository" option in
Hudson with an "mvn install" build, you can configure the build to do
a normal "mvn deploy" which is guaranteed to correctly pick up any
extra artifacts attached to the build lifecycle.

BR,

Jukka Zitting
"

Which I did.

AFAICT the artifacts are appearing in the Nexus repo manager, and
should flow through to the hosted location shortly (not knowing a
great deal about the workflow)

Ian

Begin forwarded message: