Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by "c.g_volunteer@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID" <c....@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID> on 2016/07/17 11:45:42 UTC

New Pootle Account

Hello my name is Cristian Ghiorghe and I would like to bring my contribution towards translating the project into my own language. I have used one of your products for my university studies, 'Project Libre' the planning software, and this is me trying to pay back your efforts. Please create a Pootle account for me. I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and I will work on ...Romanian Language.... My preferred username is  ...Cristian.G...
Best Regards,Cristian

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Jonas Sonn <so...@gmail.com>.
lol

Re: New Pootle Account

Re: New Pootle Account

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by sam <sa...@gmail.com>.
Where did you get this email from??? that is why I told you you got the
wrong email I have nothing to do with this software.

Thanks

Re: New Pootle Account

Posted by Kristina Stancheva <st...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Re: New Pootle Account