Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Peter L. Berghold" <Pe...@berghold.net> on 2006/03/27 23:39:17 UTC

Best practices with respect to hibernate.

RE: Best practices with respect to hibernate.

Posted by Johann Reyes <jr...@hiberforum.org>.
Hello Peter

Right now I'm working in multiple output directory assignment for the
hibernate-plugin and also automatic discovery for annotated classes when you
want to build the hibernate.cfg.xml file from annotated classes, so it
should ready by the end of week most likely

Regards

Johann Reyes