Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de> on 2005/12/12 21:44:03 UTC

[Policy] Compile error

Sanka,

just a small thing: the compile problem with PolicyAttachementUtil
stay even during the last update. The

import org.apache.wsdl.WSDLConstants;

is ok, but on line 85/86:

 WSDLVersionWrapper build = WOMBuilderFactory.getBuilder(
           WSDLConstants.WSDL_1_1).build(wsdlInputStream);

the compiler complains about WSDL_1_1 not define in WSDLConstants.

It doesn't do any harm to the test now.

Regards,
Werner

Re: [Policy] Compile error

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
Werner,

I just checked it and seems to be compiling without any compilation
errors. Did you try to compile it with the latest axis2-*.jars? If not
can you please update the local copy of your axis2 source, build the
jars requried (which will push those fresh jars to the local maven
repo) and then try to compile?

Best,
Sanka

Re: [Policy] Compile error