Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com> on 2021/06/23 13:42:15 UTC

Hello all

I propose to create a new mailing list receiving the notification sent
by GitHub when JIRA and GitHub issues or pull requests are commented.
The intent is to avoid potentially large flows of automatic emails on
the dev@sis… mailing list.

Current votes:

  * Bruno: +1
  * Martin: +1

The vote will be open for at least 3 days (until Sunday). The process
for creating a new mailing list is described at [1].

     Martin

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.com>.
I think we can declare the vote as closed. I have created a JIRA ticket
there:

Martin

Posted by Johann Sorel <jo...@geomatys.com>.
Hello,