Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/11 05:21:20 UTC

ApacheDS release coming...

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of fixing the various Javadoc errors in ApacheDS.
FTR, there are 276 errors and 1118 warnings in the current code (down
from 833/1197)

The idea is first to fix the errors, which is faster, as most of them
are related to bad HTML tags (mailing < and > to trasnform to
&lt;/&gt;), in order to have mvn javadoc:javadoc running smoothly,
instead of stopping in the middle of the build.

This is important because releasing the Javadoc is part of the release
process and can't be done with Java 8 javadoc lint.

This is what I'm working on atm, I think it will be over this week-end.
As soon as it's done, I'll cut the release.
--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org