Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by jon * <jo...@clearink.com> on 1999/07/28 01:10:01 UTC

Re: mod_jserv/4781: Apache JServ does not remove name from uninstall after uninstall has completed successfully.

The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/4781; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "jon *" <jo...@clearink.com>
To: crousey@harland.net
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/4781: Apache JServ does not remove name from
	 uninstall after uninstall has completed successfully.
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 14:52:38 -0700

 >>How-To-Repeat:
 > Uninstall JServ 1.0b2 and verify it is still listed in the Add/Remove
 Programs.

 This was fixed in the later versions of the installer.

 > PS - The Mindvision VISE license screen
 > indicates the distribution of commercial software is prohibited; you might
 > want to check into that before a problem occurs.

 No worries, we (of course) have a valid license for it.

 thanks,

 -jon