Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/04/10 17:10:10 UTC

Configurable Product

Hi
When i create a configurable product , during the shipping process the
configuration optional product are not associated to my package.

I have create for example a package with two configurable product:

Product A: option1=Local + 50$
                option2=Internationl + 150$

According the price , all is ok during the global price rendering .

The problem is when i connect me in the Order module of the ERP, i cannot
see the product associated to theirs optional product only global price can
be seen.
The second problem is that a link for production run is created for each
order with configurable product
then i have sometimes the product ready to ship but the optional product
selected in production run .

Someone can explain me how to basicly associate each product to the optional
on the screen of customer as the administrator screen .

Thanks

Re: Configurable Product

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
unless the code you have is from the SVN, any answers will not be helpful.
please let us know weather you using Ver 4.0 or Trunk SVN and the revision.

ladroge sent the following on 4/10/2008 8:10 AM: