Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Tuan Anh Nguyen <na...@tma.com.vn> on 2004/03/23 12:41:57 UTC

Call mailet API from outside

Hi,

How can I call a mailet API (eg. create user) from my program? I don't know
how to kind of "connect" the mailet to a James mail server. Please help, I'm
new to James.

Thanks,
NAT

Re: Call mailet API from outside

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:41:57 +0700
  "Tuan Anh Nguyen" <na...@tma.com.vn> wrote:
>How can I call a mailet API (eg. create user) from my
>program? I don't know
>how to kind of "connect" the mailet to a James mail
>server. Please help, I'm
>new to James.

I think there is a language issue here, but I would first
encourage you to read the documentation.  The only
response I can give beyond that is that he mailet API
doesn't allow you to create a user.  If you could read the
docs a bit more and then clarify what you're asking,
perhaps we could help more.

--
Serge Knystautas