Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Christian Defoy <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/14 21:16:55 UTC

Why is Derby Jar in OpenJPA distribution?

Hello!

Do I need to distribute the Derby jar with my application because it
is part of the OpenJPA 0.9.7 distribution?

Included in the distribution is derby-10.2.2.0.jar.  I did not include
it in the classpath for testing and I have seen no problem so far.  Is
one lurking in the shadows?  Am I asking for trouble by not including
the jar?

Thanks in advance!

Christian

Re: Why is Derby Jar in OpenJPA distribution?

Posted by Christian Defoy <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!  That is what I assumed but I wanted to check with the pros :)

Christian

Posted by Patrick Linskey <pl...@gmail.com>.

--
Patrick Linskey