Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/30 20:54:52 UTC

Strange behavior in Trinidad 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT

Hi folks, I just changed the Trinidad version in my application from 2.0.0
to 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT. In the first commandLink I clicked, I've got:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

viewId=/com/meulaudo/web/laudo/editando-novo-laudo.xhtml
location=/home/walter/workspace/meulaudo-jsf2/web/target/meulaudo/com/meulaudo/web/laudo/editando-novo-laudo.xhtml
phaseId=RENDER_RESPONSE(6)

Caused by:
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
at
javax.faces.view.ViewDeclarationLanguage.retargetMethodExpressions(ViewDeclarationLanguage.java:74)

It looks like a bug because my application runs fine with 2.0.0... Is it a
bug ? If so, in which version should I point it ? in jira I didn't find
2.0.1-SNAPSHOT.

Regards,

Walter Mourão
http://waltermourao.com.br