Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2022/07/03 19:48:14 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.06 release

Hi all,

I submit ServiceMix Bundles 2022.06 release to your vote.

You can find the included bundles in the Release Notes.

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311206&version=12351827

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-1294/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.06 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding); JB Onofré, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Andrea Cosentino, Freeman Fang
+1 (non binding): Grzegorz Grzybek, Jamie Goodyear

I'm promoting the artifacts to Maven Central and updating Jira.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.06 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

R: Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2022.06 release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 (binding)
Thanks JB

Inviato da Yahoo Mail su Android