Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by numa memi <nu...@yahoo.ca> on 2004/06/03 16:14:26 UTC

velocity action events question

Hi,

i will try to explain my problem :
* i have a velocity portlet that has many actions and templates that i created to serve the application related to the tables in my DB

* i used a torque to generate my classes from .xml file to .sql , it worked good (my database)

when i use this velocity portlet , i can see my first template {template parameter }

1)but when i click on the button in this template corresponding to action and call another template , it didn't work

2)i put some records in my tables , that i can not see them  in the template !

what is wrong ? is there any doc about that ? is it DB problem or i am missing some thing ?

Please help.
Thanks in advance for your time

Regards,

Numa