Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Oto BREZINA <ot...@printflow.eu> on 2012/03/16 10:23:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Using HostName like ENVVAR

I have multiple Virtual Host with almost same configuration they differ
only in ServerName, ServerAdmin DocumentRoot and logfile.
DocumentRoot is composed of served files location and hostname, logs
have servername in filename too.

To make things easier I moved common some parts into file whitch is
included from them. I would like to move DocumentRoot and logfiles to
include too, but I need some way to use something like ${ServerName} to
be replaced with directive value.
Is there any way to achive this?
--
Oto BREZINA

Re: [users@httpd] Using HostName like ENVVAR

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Oto BREZINA <ot...@printflow.eu> wrote:
> I have multiple Virtual Host with almost same configuration they differ only
> in ServerName, ServerAdmin DocumentRoot and logfile.
> DocumentRoot is composed of served files location and hostname, logs have
> servername in filename too.
>
> To make things easier I moved common some parts into file whitch is included
> from them. I would like to move DocumentRoot and logfiles to include too,
> but I need some way to use something like ${ServerName} to be replaced with
> directive value.
> Is there any way to achive this?

mod_macro?

http://people.apache.org/~fabien/mod_macro/