Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Naveen Kumar <na...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/13 14:53:32 UTC

Generating a Nested Menu

Hi all,

My project spec requires that I need to create an ofbiz menu the following
way in a nested <ul> <li> structure:

        PARTY
        PROJECT
        *SFA** ** (class="active")*
                Main
                Accounts
                Contacts
               * Leads** ** (class="active")*
                        Create New
                        *Create Lead From vCard ** (class="active")*
                Competitors & Partners
                Events
                Documents
                Forecast
                Opportunities
                Preferences
        BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
        EBAY

The main-menu, app-menu and the button tabs ALL should come within a SINGLE
NESTED unordered list with specific classes (like <li class="active"> for
the current active APP/SCREEN). This single nested list should be
dynamically generated.

Is this possible to create such a list? If "yes", please suggest me some
ways to implement this (in code).

Thank you,
Naveen.

Re: Sub queries using entity engine !

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
Sorry, it's "EntityWhereString", not "EntityWhereClause".

-David

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.

Re: Generating a Nested Menu

Posted by Naveen Kumar <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi BJ,

Yes, it is *the attachment of other menu widget into a menu widget* that I'm
referring to.  If the current menu widget does not support this, is there
any other way to do this?

Thanks,

Naveen

Re: Generating a Nested Menu