Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2018/07/25 18:51:02 UTC

Minor reface to the Apache Flume project web site

Hi all,
I went to add the issues@ list to the mailing list page on
http://flume.apache.org and remembered that I didn't care for some of the
fonts and colors on the site theme, so I updated the CSS to be prettier
while I was in there. Now it's more "nautical", in line with the color
scheme of the Flume logo. I didn't actually change the layout or the
templating engine.

I committed my web site changes directly (skipping review) since web site
issues are easy to go back and fix on the fly. If there are any wrapping or
rendering problems please let me know and I'll see if I can fix them.

To see the changes, you might have to shift-refresh to get the new CSS file
if your browser has the old one cached.

Mike