Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Daniel Tabuenca <dt...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/06 23:42:06 UTC

Tacos-like AJAX effects in Tapestry 4.1

Is there a way to add rendering effects such as fade in and fade out
with standard Tapestry 4.1 like you could in Tacos with the preEffects
and postEffects parameters? If not, where would I find information on
how to implement this?

Re: Tacos-like AJAX effects in Tapestry 4.1

Posted by Daniel Tabuenca <dt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. I'll use the ideas
from those scripts to get them working until the real solution makes
it into Tap.

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.

Posted by Daniel Tabuenca <dt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stefan Esterer <de...@gmail.com>.