Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Vaneet Sharma <Va...@iwg.info> on 2002/06/03 11:59:59 UTC

RE: hidden field doesnt work in velocity

how can i put a hidden field in velocity
   this piece of code below doesnt work

<select name="hotmeter_number"/>
        #foreach($modem in $activeModems)
        #set($msisdn = $modem.getMsisdn())
        #set($msisdnid = $modem.getId())
      <option value="msisdn">$msisdn  </option>
     <input type="hidden" name="msisdnid"  value="$!msisdnid">
        #end
			</select>
Can anyone explain me why ??????
vaneet