Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> on 2022/08/22 07:55:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add original authors as collaborators of shardingsphere-on-cloud

Hi community

The project ShardingSphere on Cloud has been donated to Apache
ShardingSphere community. Since the original authors of ShardingSphere
on Cloud are not committers of Apache ShardingSphere, they have no
write access to the repository
https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere-on-cloud. My proposal is
adding non-committer original authors as collaborators of
ShardingSphere on Cloud, so they could keep contributing to the
projects without unnecessary restrictions.

The discussion will last until August 25 08:00:00 AM UTC 2022. If
there are no objections, the following GitHub account (original
authors of shardingsphere-on-cloud) will be added to .asf.yaml.

```
  collaborators:
    - windghoul
    - mlycore
```

Regards,
Weijie

Wu Weijie 吴伟杰
Apache ShardingSphere PMC
GitHub@TeslaCN

Re: [DISCUSS] Add original authors as collaborators of shardingsphere-on-cloud

Posted by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org>.
Hi Trista

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm going to add them as collaborators of
shardingsphere-on-cloud.

Regards,
Weijie

Wu Weijie 吴伟杰